Permission Numbers

Summer 2017 permission numbers can be obtained from the instructor if one is needed. Please either contact the instructor via email, or attend the first day of class and ask the instructor for a permission number.

If you haven’t declared ART as your major but are planning on it, you must meet with an advisor. To make an appointment, please visit

Qualified individuals who want to take advantage of House Bill 60 for Seniors should print this form, fill it out, and take it to the instructor for completion. For questions regarding HB60 registration, contact Continuing Education (801-581-7155) Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 5:00PM.