Requests for permission numbers should now be directed to the instructor of the class you wish to register for.

Qualified individuals who want to take advantage of House Bill 60 for Seniors should print this form, fill it out, and take it to the instructor for completion. For questions regarding HB 60 registration, contact Continuing Education (801-581-7155) Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 5:00PM.

Thank you.