The Photography and Digital Imaging Minor begins Fall 2018.

Please check back for further information when it becomes available.




Students who intend to declare a minor must see a College of Fine Arts Advisor. The advisor will assist the student to track program requirements and will notify the Graduation Division at the time of graduation (minor) or completion of the coursework (certificate).