- This event has passed.
Art History Scholarship Deadline
Art History Scholarship Applications due Friday, March 9
The Art History & Visual Studies program offers a tuition benefit scholarship for undergraduate Art History majors.
• declared major in Art History
• minimum of 9 hours completed coursework in Art History
• minimum 3.5 GPA
• submit a 250 word statement of academic interest and goals
• submit a copy of your current unofficial University transcript/DARS
• complete application on our Financial Aid & Scholarships page